Seminarium: Observational Astrophysics Research in Uppsala
- Date: 12/19/2017 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 Siegbahnsalen
- Lecturer: Nikolai Piskunov
- Organiser: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Contact person: Nikolai Piskunov
I will give short presentation of on-going research topics in Observational Astrophysics that inlcude Solar System, Milky Way and other galaxies. As illustration I will focus on three examples: Gaia survey of our Galaxy, search for atmospheres around Earth-like exoplanets and development of high-resolution infrared spectrometer CRIRES+.