Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- LUNAR SECULAR ACCELERATION SUPPORTS A MODIFIED THEORY FOR GRAVITY. 2014
- The acceleration of the Moon and the Universe. 2016
- The acceleration of the Moon and the Universe - the Mass of the Graviton. 2017
- R-band light-curve properties of Type Ia supernovae from the (intermediate) Palomar Transient Factory. 2018
- King David's Altar in Jerusalem Dated by the Bright Appearance of Comet Encke in 964 BC. 2018
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time