Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- The destruction of an Oort Cloud in a rich stellar cluster. 2017
- Modelling polarized light from dust shells surrounding asymptotic giant branch stars. 2017
- A sudden change of the global magnetic field of the active M dwarf AD Leo revealed by full Stokes spectropolarimetric observations. 2018
- Simulation of the small-scale magnetism in main-sequence stellar atmospheres. 2018
- VLTI-GRAVITY measurements of cool evolved stars I. Variable photosphere and extended atmosphere of the Mira star R Peg. 2018
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time