Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- The TESS-HERMES survey data release 1: high-resolution spectroscopy of the TESS southern continuous viewing zone. 2018
- Data on inelastic processes in low-energy potassium-hydrogen and rubidium-hydrogen collisions. 2018
- Magnetic fields of intermediate mass T Tauri stars. 2017
- The K2-HERMES Survey. I. Planet-candidate Properties from K2 Campaigns 1-3. 2018
- Large granulation cells on the surface of the giant star π1 Gruis. 2018