Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Plasma and Dust around Icy Moon Enceladus and Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. 2018
- Spectral investigation of the globular cluster M30. 2018
- Excitation and charge transfer in low-energy hydrogen atom collisions with neutral oxygen. 2018
- Stellar Winds of Cool Giants: Investigating the Mass-Loss Mechanism of AGB Stars. 2018
- The Gaia-ESO Survey: Lithium enrichment histories of the Galactic thick and thin disc. 2018