Come work with us
A PhD student position in space physics is open. Check out the details of the vacancy and apply no later than 2017-10-31.
Knowledge for everybody
You are interested in astronomy and space physics and want to discover what we work on? Check our webpage dedicated to popular science. There you can listen to our researchers on radio shows and podcasts, or read about their work in news articles. Presentations are aimed to a wide public, most of the content is in Swedish.
- Metallicity determination of M dwarfs. 2017
- A photometric calibration for M dwarfs based on high-resolution infrared spectrscopy.
- Resolving Orbital and Climate Keys of Earth and Extraterrestrial Environments with Dynamics (ROCKE-3D) 1.0: A General Circulation Model for Simulating the Climates of Rocky Planets. 2017
- The pristine interior of comet 67P revealed by the combined Aswan outburst and cliff collapse. 2017
- Metallicity determination of M dwarfs: Expanded parameter range in metallicity and effective temperature. 2017