- Search for new phenomena in events containing a same-flavour opposite-sign dilepton pair, jets, and large missing transverse momentum in √s = 13 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS detector. 2017
- Kvarkar: upptäckt och återupptäckt. 2017
- The quest for dark matter with neutrino telescopes. 2017
- Reconstruction of primary vertices at the ATLAS experiment in Run 1 proton-proton collisions at the LHC. 2017
- Measurements of top-quark pair differential cross-sections in the e mu channel in pp collisions at root s=13 TeV using the ATLAS detector. 2017
Researchers in the spotlight
Research within the field of High Energy Physics
We study the smallest building blocks of nature and their interactions using sophisticated experiments such as the ATLAS detector at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Geneva or the IceCube Neutrino Observatory, a massive neutrino telescope built deep in to the ice cap of the South Pole. To test and interpret experimental and observational results we also develop new theoretical models both within and beyond the Standard Model.