- ZZ -> l(+)l(-)l '(+)l '(-) cross-section measurements and search for anomalous triple gauge couplings in 13 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS detector. 2018
- Measurement of long-range multiparticle azimuthal correlations with the subevent cumulant method in pp and p plus Pb collisions with the ATLAS detector at the CERN Large Hadron Collider. 2018
- Measurement of Atmospheric Neutrino Oscillations at 6-56 GeV with IceCube DeepCore. 2018
- Measurement of the W-boson mass in pp collisions at root s=7 TeV with the ATLAS detector. 2018
- Search for B - L R-parity-violating top squarks in root s=13 TeV pp collisions with the ATLAS experiment. 2018
Researchers in the spotlight
Research within the field of High Energy Physics
We study the smallest building blocks of nature and their interactions using sophisticated experiments such as the ATLAS detector at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Geneva or the IceCube Neutrino Observatory, a massive neutrino telescope built deep in to the ice cap of the South Pole. To test and interpret experimental and observational results we also develop new theoretical models both within and beyond the Standard Model.