How does the universe work - simulations in VR
- Date: 15 May, 14:00–15:00
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 Ångström Visualisation Lab
- Lecturer: Erik Zackrisson
- Organiser: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Contact person: Erik Zackrisson
Would you like to blow up a planet? Crash a couple of stars into each other? Create a black hole? These days, astronomy students are using hands-on, virtual reality simulations of cosmic processes such as these to learn more about the inner workings of the Universe.