Five dissertations from Molcond in 2014
In 2014 there were five dissertations from our division. Congratulations to the new PhDs:
- Susanna Kaufmann Eriksson, "Interfaces in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Studied with Photoelectron Spectroscopy at Elevated Pressures"
- Ieva Bidermane, "Structure and Electronic Properties of Phthalocyanine Films on Metal and Semiconductor Substrates"
- Lage Hedin, "Studies of Single and Multiple Ionization Processes in Rare Gases and some Small Molecules"
- Rebecka Lindblad, "Electronic Structures and Energy Level Alignment in Mesoscopic Solar Cells: A Hard and Soft X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Study"
- Davide Ragazzon, "Titania Nanoscale Films and Surfaces - Surface Science Investigation of Structure and Properties